Design, Styling & Heirlooms
When you simply don’t have the time in your already busy schedule or you don’t know where to start, hand over the décor design and styling to me. We’ll start from the very beginning and work out what your style is and what kind of feel you’d like to achieve. If you’re stuck for ideas, don’t worry, we’ll pour over magazines and social media until we have a starting point for your personal design concept.
Working closely together, I’ll refine the ideas into a design brief – with moodboards and plans for each of the key décor details to provide a visual guide for the styling. I’ll then work to your given budget and do the leg work of sourcing props from myself or an external supplier (any props from me are included within the fee), furniture, décor, crafts, stationery and liaise with any necessary suppliers, such as florists.
On the day, you’ll have the freedom to get ready at leisure as I bring the ideas to life, styling the whole venue from top to bottom.
Investment from £2475, this package includes:
* A special thank you gift
* Up to 3 meet-ups, including at least 2 at the venue
* Brainstorming session, concept discussion & full design brief document
* Digital moodboards & plans of all styling elements
* Unlimited communication via email, phone, skype, etc.
* Full use of my prop & decor collection
* Bespoke prop & product sourcing
* Supplier recommendation & liaison over design aspects (i.e. florist & stationery)
* Crafting & design (excluding cost of materials)
* Up to 10 hours on-the-day (or the day before, or a split of the two) venue styling & full set-up
* 3 hours take-down the following day.