Spring Love: A Fine Art Wedding Retreat
I still remember the sweetest things that you've ever said to me
because it's so relaxing & beautiful
that only your words can compare
like I can really sit & reminisce as if you were standing right there
Every beautiful flower
only compliments your looks
& their sweet scent
like the thought of you
will forever have me hooked
& even when 1 day ends
as morning fades to night
it reminds me of when I first met & you used to wink at me
I smile & wink back
our love is like the spring.
By Ariel Miles
Spring Love: A Fine Art Wedding Retreat has been designed by The Timeless Stylist, Hannah Duffy Photography and Moss & Stone Floral Design, with the soul intention of bringing together like-minded wedding suppliers to inspire, relax and learn. Our aim is for you to have an inspiring and relaxing few days in the beautiful house and grounds of Boconnoc in Cornwall, leaving feeling ready for the forthcoming wedding season.
The primary focus of the 3-day event is learning to get the most out of your shoots - both editorial and real weddings - and how when the photographer and stylist are in line (with each other and all suppliers), you can create magic. As well as capturing and learning from a styled shoot, you will hear from Sara Russell, Editor & Founder of Wedding Sparrow blog, on branding, social media, getting published and networking. You will also hear from the team running the retreat, as to their top tips relating to fine art photography, design & styling and floral design, and bringing all of these elements together beautifully and consistently.
Whilst you will learn a lot on these 3 days, there will also be chance to relax and network with other wedding suppliers, as well as being spoilt in a stunning venue with fine-dining food and drink. You will receive a welcome gift bag full of beautiful and bespoke items from fellow fine art wedding suppliers and local businesses to Boconnoc. Other treats you can expect to receive are beautifully designed fine art stationery and learning materials, and a chance to have fun with some flowers. You will leave the retreat on the last day feeling full of information, happy to have met some new people, excited for the images for your portfolio and ready to start the busy season ahead.
Please see below for all that is included in the retreat.
* Arrival to Boconnoc at around 3pm on Tuesday 26th March
* A beautiful welcome gift bag and fine art stationery with literature for your stay and beyond
* Chance to settle in and explore Boconnoc
* Welcome drinks reception with introductions by Amy from The Timeless Stylist and Hannah Duffy
* Talk by Sara of Wedding Sparrow on branding, social media, getting published and networking
* The chance to capture a beautifully laid table, styled by Amy and with florals from Brigitte of Moss & Stone
* 3-course fine-dining evening meal at the styled table, with drinks provided
* Chance to chat to Sara, Amy, Hannah and Brigitte in a relaxed environment at Boconnoc
* A relaxed breakfast with each other on the morning of Wednesday 27th March
* A full day styled shoot created by the team,, with the ability for all to capture and learn from the experts
* Receive tips & tricks from Amy, Hannah and Brigitte, as well as individual talks and lessons from each of them
* A further 3-course fine-dining evening meal with drinks, served on the tablescape created in the styled shoot
* A relaxed breakfast with each other on the morning of Thursday 28th March
* A relaxed, posy-making floristry session with Brigitte of Moss & Stone
* The retreat will finish with an optional relaxing yoga session, leaving you feeling relaxed and inspired.
Investment includes your own luxury room at Boconnoc for the 2 nights
Investment does not include your travel and evening beverages post-dinner.
26th - 28th March 2019
Investment of £1425
Places are limited, in order to create a bespoke and intimate few days.
Please note that whilst Hannah uses film in her fine art photography work and Wedding Sparrow accept only film photography work, this retreat is not aimed solely at film photographers. You will receive advice in general relating to styled shoots and weddings, and securing publications. This retreat is aimed at fine art photographers and stylists looking to develop their skills and be inspired, but it is very much open to all in the wedding industry.
Please see full terms & conditions on the booking page and please also note that your place is only reserved once we receive the full booking fee.